CONSULTING and TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES
OPENING & PRE-OPENING CONSULTATION
With extensive opening experience of Hotels ranging from 140 to 1000 rooms and Restaurant concepts ranging from Italian Fine dining, French Brasserie, All day dining Buffets, German, Steakhouse, Asian fusion, I can provide the following consulting and training to get your Hotel, pastry Shop or Restaurant up and running.
Past Hotel opening experience as Executive Pastry Chef:
1998 Sheraton Hotel Nanjing, P.R. of China
1999 Hilton Hotel Otaru, Japan
2001 Hilton Hotel Chongqing, P.R. of China
2007 JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, P.R. of China
2007 Ritz Carlton Hotel Beijing, P.R. of China
- Kitchen Layout, set-up of production flows
- Equipment & Utensils Selection
- Recruitment and Training
- Production Lists & Scheduling
- Job Descriptions
- Menu Design & Recipe Conversions, food costing
- Hand over to Resident Pastry Chef after Soft Opening
NEW CREATIONS FOR YOUR EXISTING BUSINESS
Have not had a creative pastry chef for long time? Regret cutting down the pastry chef to save cost and your quality & variety is not up to standard any longer? I can provide you with hands-on training implementation of any pastry requirement your establishment has.
- New line of cakes and pastry products uniquely created just for your place, based on your concept and budget.
- New plated desserts, pre-desserts, daily special with all the costing, recipes and digital pictures to ensure continued success.
- New line of Ice Creams, Sorbets & Sherbets, Ice Parfaits, Granites
- New lines of chocolates, pralines, chocolate decorations
- New line of home-made breads for service, artisan sourdough breads
- New line of Petit Fours, Migniardises and Cookies Line
- Wedding Cakes and Special Event Cakes
All implemented items will be accompanied by recipe cards (available either in English, Mandarin Chinese or German), digital picture and recipe costing with food cost.
TRAINING (CLASSROOM STYLE OR ONE-ON-ONE)
Regardless of your level of expertise, I can provide you with the right technical skill & product knowledge to jump start your pastry bakery career. Regardless of whether you have been a home chef or a famous Executive Chef or are looking for a team building event, a couple of hours in a kitchen will bring you the deeper knowledge you have always wanted in the sweet world of pastries & breads.
- Chocolates & Confectionery
- Plated Desserts
- Ice Creams & Sorbets
- Breakfast Pastries
- Wedding Cakes
- Cakes & Tarts
- French Pastries & Petit Fours
- Buffet Displays
- Chocolate & Sugar Decoration